| Ignore the mess. I was gone pretty much the entire day. |
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Our Kitchen: A work in progress
Our kitchen is the current project around here. Jonnie pulled out the 2-door base cabinet next to the stove and replaced it with a corner cabinet (lazy susan inside) and a new 2-door cabinet to create a U shape. The old one was moved elsewhere. We finally got the new piece of countertop after about a month- yay! So that is now on and the tile backsplash has been started. He pulled out the microwave and the cabinet above. Sometime this week a range hood should be going up in their place, once the tile is finished. When I got home tonight, I felt like I walked into someone else's kitchen. The tile looks SO much better in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment